HGH Human Growth Hormone
HGH or Human Growth Hormone has always intrigued me as an anti aging method I would like to try. I live in a country where it is a controlled substance. This made me wonder why is it a controlled substance when I had only heard of good things about it. Especially from celebrities. If you can find one that will admit to using it. Aren't they just naturally beautiful?
What is HGH
Human Growth Hormone is produced naturally in the body. The pituitary gland, which is in the center of the human brain, secretes the hormone which aids in various health functions. As we age our body produced less and less HGH, especially after the age of 30. Many researchers believe that this may be what causes hearth problems, weight gain, wrinkles, weakened immune systems, vision problems, etc.
How it's administered.
- Injection's: Prescription costs about $50 -$75 a day for 3 doses.
- Oral Sprays: Even though the membranes in your mouth is one of the most absorbent in your body there is not evidence that his method works. The HGH molecule is too large and unstable. Plus I have heard they taste bad.
- Herbal Supplements: These are meant to cause your pituitary gland to produce its own HGH so you are not introducing a foreign hormone to you body. Recent studies have shown that are effective and some are even as good as the injections. Plus they are cheaper and do not need a prescription.
- Increase risk in diabetes
- Joint pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- enlargement of male mammary glands
- When used in children to treat growth deficiencies, a long term increase of colon cancer and Hodgkin's disease was observed.